Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack (CL310)
Red Hat OpenStack Administration III (CL310) course provides extensive hands-on training for experienced system administrators in how to use the distributed storage features of Red Hat Ceph Storage and the networking capabilities of OpenStack Neutron
student will set up a caph environment and its configuration as a back end for Openstack,and configure use the advanced features of openstack neutron.
The Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack Exam (EX210) tests candidates skills, knowledge and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage private clouds using the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
Student will set up a caph environment and its configuration as a back end for Openstack,and configure use the advanced features of openstack neutron.
- Deploy Red Hat ceph storage
- Manage snapshots in Red Hat ceph storage
- Access ceph storage through ceph block device (RBD) and ceph object gateway(RADOSGW)
- Configure Red Hat ceph storage as a storage back end for Openstack services
- Manage networks based on VXLAN,VLAN and GRE
- Deploy and using load-balancer-as-a-service(LBaas) in Openstack Neutron
- Troubleshoot neutron issues
Experience Linux System Administrators responsible for managing Openstack environments who want to learn:
- To configure scalable and distributed storage as a storage back end for OpenStack
- The advanced features offered by the OpenStack neutron
After course completionhese credentials :
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification or equivalent experience
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack certification or equivalent experience
- Have taken Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL210) course
- Introduce Red Hat ceph storage architecture,components and attributes.
- Describe component and features of Red Hat ceph storage.
- Create snapshots and clones for Red Hat ceph storage.
- Manage snapshots and clones of a Ceph Block Device(RBD)
- Intergate ceph with the OpenStack Glance image service to store OpenStack image in ceph
- Intergate ceph with the OpenStack Cinder Block storage service to provide OpenStack volumes in ceph.
- Intergate ceph with the OpenStack Nova compute service to store instance data in Ceph.
- Review networking concepts and deploy OpenStack with a separate neutron networking node.
- Manage network interfaces manually (using the ip command) and persistently.
- Install and manage virtual network bridges.
- Create and deploy virtual network bridges.
- Manage and implement networks inside a network namespace
- Verify and manage the neutron services.
- provision tenant networks using VXLAN tunnels,GRE tunnels ,and VLANs.
- Implement LBaas.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with the neutron networks service.
- Review tasks from the Red Hat OpenStack III Course.